Sep 22, 2010

Spicy Veggie-Sausage Pizza




Ingredients:

A cheese pizza (I got a frozen one from Vons because the pizza place by my house RAN OUT of pizza for some goddamn reason, or you can home-make yours)
2 Veggie sausage links (I get the name brand Trader Joe's kind)
Sriracha
Parmesan Cheese
Olive oil

Before sticking the pizza in the oven, cut up the links in lil' pieces and saute in a frying pan with some cooking oil.. then add sriracha to taste.. then let that cook up......then right as your ready to take out the sausage put a crap load of parmesan cheese so it covers the sausage, it will stick to the pan at this point so get your spatula and scrape it around til its all covered. Then cover the top of the frozen pizza with it and bake!!!!! I added a lot of ranch on top because it's...like...wayyy...bettter. I ate half of this pizza for dinner, and the rest for breakfast :):):):):):)



No comments:

Post a Comment