Sep 18, 2010

Spicy Albacore Tuna Cakes >o




Cook Time: 15 min

Recipe:

1 can of albacore tuna (I get the pink can from Trader Joe's)
1 small onion, chopped
Ranch Dressing
Sriracha
Parmesan cheese
Salt, pepper, garlic: SPG
Cooking oil
1 egg
1 cup of Italian seasoned bread crumbs




Directions:


Put some oil in a saute pan and turn the heat on med-lo. Put tuna, onion, SPG, parm cheese and sriracha, in a bowl and mix up and add ranch until it barely starts clumping you can make the patties, you don't want it too soggy, that's just gross. I made my cakes palm size. Then dip in egg on both sides, then the bread crumbs (the more bread crumbs the crunchier :) then put in the oil and brown on both sides!!! It makes 6 cakes :) and they are really rich, so don't eat all 6 at once like I did because now my belly hurts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment